Wednesday, April 14, 2010

It's Official!!

I signed up to run the Dexter/Ann Arbor Half Marathon!! It is on June 6th.

http://www.dexterannarborrun.com/


I will have to ramp up my running and get some new kicks. It would also help a lot if this damn cold would get out of my system!! I have been fighting it on and off for a month now. It must really like me. LOL I'll be running tonight and doing my INSANITY workout. My day off yesterday did wonders for my legs. I had not had a rest day in over two weeks. I know...I need my rest. Sometimes I ignore what my body needs and just want to push it as hard as I can.

Tomorrow is my son's first track meet. He was chosen as the anchor of his 1600 meter relay team!! I'm very proud of him. He is only a sophomore so that is pretty cool!! I can't wait to watch him run tomorrow.

Anyway...I had better get back to work. :-) Bye.

5 comments:

Lily on the Road said...

OMG, you are a crazy man...a Half Marathon and you haven't been training???...YIKES!!

Congrat's to the young'n...good job.

teacherwoman said...

Yay for the half marathon! You go dude!

Lisa said...

Best wishes with the upcoming half-marathon!!

Tonya said...

YAY :) You'll do great!

scarlet said...

Good luck on your upcoming half marathon. I know you can do it! Go go go! ~ mountain khaki ~